Sand Coated Collar Pot in Sandshell
Neutral tones complemented with fine sand that shimmer under the summer sun to lend charm and comfort to your favourite spot.
Available in Sandshell and Black
- Hand made by Sri Lankan women
- Sustainable 'Zero Waste' Production - Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof
With no hole in the base, you can also use this pot as a vase. It's designed to fit standard nursery pots as shown below:
Available in two sizes:
Small: Diameter 16 cm, Height 15cm (fits up to 140mm nursery pot)
Large: Diameter 20 cm, Height 19cm (fits up to 180mm nursery pot)
- To clean, rub gently with a damp cloth or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.