Conical Pot Dotty - Antique White
Our Dotty conical pots are embossed with delicate patterns of dots in soft tones of pale blush, antique white and sage green.
Meticulously handcrafted by master artisans in Sri Lanka, each vessel takes two weeks to complete. All made from start-to-finish in a fair trade working environment where women artisans have the opportunity to work from home while taking care of their children.
- Hand made by Women
- Sustainable 'Zero Waste' Production - Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof as each vessel is lined with natural rubber
- Lightweight, sturdy and break proof.
With no hole in the base of the pot, you can use them as a vase or simply pop your nursery pot into them. Available in a nimble cute size which are perfect for growers pots up to 100mm in size.
Small: Width 11.5cm x Height 11cm (fits up to 100mm nursery / growers pot)
- To clean, rub gently with a disinfectant wipe or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.