For the Monstera Lovers out there!
Our Monstera cylinder pots strikes the perfect balance between beauty and design. These classic pieces are handmade by Sri Lankan women where each piece has been carefully hand pressed, painted and shaped resulting in a contemporary statement piece that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
Complete the look with your favourite Monstera plant or fill it with flowers or branches.
Made from recycled paper and natural rubber (making them waterproof), each vessel has been transformed into durable but natural-looking pot each with its own unique characteristics.
- Hand made by Women
- Sustainable 'Zero Waste' Production - Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof as each vase is lined with natural rubber
- Lightweight, sturdy and break proof.
- Small - Width 11.5cm x Height 11cm (fits up to 100mm nursery / grower pots)
- Medium - Width 15.5cm x Height 15cm (fits up to 140mm nursery / grower pots)
- Large - Width 19.5 cm x Height 19 cm (fits 180mm nursery / grower pots)
- XL - Width 21.5cm x Height 21.5cm (fits up to 200mm nursery / grower pot)
- To clean, rub gently with a disinfectant wipe or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.